Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blog Revival!

It's been two years since I posted on this blog. What is it that induced me to revive it?  Politics...more specifically, the illogical politics of our day.  There are so many good arguments to be made for candidates on both sides of the aisle.  There are legitimate differences that could create great intellectual debates.  But, instead we have to witness illogical and dishonest attacks on candidates and specific groups of people, comments taken out of context, illogical conclusions, false contrapositives, etc.

I guess that's just how it is.  But, as long as it is that way, I will do what I can to expose it.  I hope you enjoy the posts.  Here we go!

(By the way, I wrote a book during my blog absence...you can learn about it here: Liberal In Nature

No comments: